Hi,

thanks for these new great status pages!

On 1/2/07, Danilo Šegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've updated all the details on progress.gnome.org/teams pages, synced
> module branches with those on l10n-status.g.o, and progress.gnome.org
> is ready for your official use.
>
> We might be coming up with another domain name in the near future, but
> use progress.gnome.org until further notice.  If you need to change
> some of the data listed there, contact gnome-i18n@gnome.org (and CC
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] if it's about coordinator
> changes).

Yes, for Kurdish [ku] there are some changes: Abdullah Ulas registered
the project on Sourceforge, but currently I am the coordinator. You
can also register me as the default asignee for localization bugs in
bugzilla. Same goes for the CVS account, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the
correct one.

Thanks again,
Erdal