Translators and documenters: if you have a working copy of orca trunk,
you may switch to branch 2-18 without copying it or checking it out
again. Just go to your equivalent of ~/linux/svn/orca and type:

svn switch svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-18

Leonardo Fontenelle (leonardof)