2007/3/12, dooteo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'd download from SVN as anonymous user, but i'm afraid can't upload
> translated files in this state.
I did that too :) You need to change to the base directory of each
module, and run:

svn switch --relocate ssh+svh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/module-name/

ssh-add will be your friend :)

Maybe you have only trunk or a module (i.e., downloaded with jhbuild).
Then you should append "trunk" or "branches/(gnome-2-18|whatever)" to
the above URL. If you don't if you have trunk or branch (again. i.e.
jhbuild) you can run "svn info" in the directory.

If you're using jhbuild, you should fix your .jhbuildrc, too:
repos['svn.gnome.org'] = 'svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/'

Maybe just fixing ~/.jhbuildrc and running "jhbuild update" is
enough... I don't know, but I'd give it a try.

BTW, thanks for Guilherme de S. Pastore and Lucas Rocha for teaching
me the svn swith trick when I needed it.

Leonardo Fontenelle (leonardof)