Thanks for your reply. But I have another problem with this. Usually, I use
"svn co svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/software/trunk/po software-trunk"
to check out only the po files. And there is the problem: intltool-update
can not be run in this po directory directly. I suggest we use some kind of
script to automatically update the po files, since check out the whole
source tree is really time&space consuming.

--

Yang Zhang
ICMSEC,AMSS,Beijing,China