2007/9/9, Manuel Borchers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Kenneth,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 09.09.2007, 13:47 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> > #: ../ui/evolution-mail-message.xml.h:89
> > msgid "Search Folder from Sen_der..."
>
> I think here is meant the functionality "search folder". Those are the
> special folders below your normal folders that will find messages in
> (all or a selection of) your normal folders meeting special criteria and
> collect those in the "search folders". "from Sender" would mean creating
> a new folder using the sender information (I guess it's used in a
> context menu when right-clicking on a message in your normal folders).
>
> Hope it helps!
> Cheers,
> Manuel
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.malteser-berlin.de
> http://www.matronix.de -
> http://www.elektronik-kompendium.de/public/borchers

Thanks Manuel
Ah yes, I knew about the search folders but didn't find strings before now.
They are used in a right-click menu saying "Create rule from message" and
the submenu "Search folder from subject". I still don't think it is good
English but maybe it can be defended because it needs to be kept short for
the menus.

Regards Kenneth