Darn!  So sorry about that.  I'm not sure why it was done that way, but
I just fixed it.  Hopefully this is the last surprise.  I just did a
diff between the orca.pot from the Orca v2.20.0.1 tag and the gnome-2-20
branch, and it looks like we should be set.  The only difference is that
we actually removed two strings by taking advantage of stock buttons.

Will