2008/5/6, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The files I am sending to gnome-i18n have
> the following in the header:
> "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=1;"
>
> This means that the number of plural forms
> is two in the corresponding language, and
> that plural forms are used in the file.
>
> The files I am sending to Ubuntu Launchpad
> contain the following:
> "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;\n"
>
> Does anybody have a clue about: =n != 1

I'm pretty sure that "plural=n != 1" means that it should use the plural
string for any numbers different from 1, and I think it should be that in
GNOME as well. It makes a little more sence if you put a parantheses around
it "plural=(n!=1). The != is a programming way of wiriting "not equals".
Regards Kenneth