On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Swapnil Hajare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>   I have no objection is Sandeep taking up the responsibility if that helps
> improve the current situation. I haven't been able to spend time on the
> coordination activities. It would be better to give this responsibility to
> someone like Sandeep who has been active in the field for some time now. I
> am here to help in whatever way I can.

Hi,

   Firstly, I would like to thank Swapnil big time for his past work, and
for letting me take the opportunity.

   Additionally, I would require Swapnil's guidance all the time.
Swapnil, I would like to know if you or me should start the formal request
process for the coordinatorship change.

Regards,
Sandeep