Hi Andre,

did I read testing versions? Well, for the Debian users this might go well as I
did a personal gtranslator svn package from trunk (v 1.93) which I might upload
somewhere today, so that Debian testing users could try it.

Another question for the active developers: why are some of the plugins
actively build and some are not? Especially the charmap plugin seems to work
but was not compiled by default (on my setup from trunk at least).

Nice hacking,
Fatih