Hello,

The release of Gnac 0.2.2 was originally planned for yesterday night, but as
many translations are still not up to date, we have decided to delay the
release until Wednesday 23. Should you need some more time, we might
consider doing the release on Sunday 27. Please do get in touch with us if
this is the case.

The translations which still need to be updated are Galician (gl), Spanish
(es), Swedish (sv), French (fr), Czech (cs), Chinese (China) (zh_CN),
Romanian (ro), Hebrew (he), Norwegian Bokmål (nb). New translations are also
always welcome.

Translation status page:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnac/

Gnac project page: