2012/1/12 Murray Cumming <murr...@murrayc.com>

> On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 13:43 +0100, Marek Černocký wrote:
> > You can add an info about this to the Glom page in Damned Lies and all
> > Glom translators will see it.
>
> I would like to, but how can I do that?

It requires an l10n.gnome.org admin to add the text. I just added some text
for you:

«glom is a user-friendly database application.<p>
Apart from the UI messages and the documentation, there are additional
example files that can be translated. Currently, these are translated
separately and are not shown on this page. See <a href="
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TranslationsOutsideStatus";>the
glom section at TranslationsOutsideStatus</a> for instructions on how to
translate them.»

Tell me if it needs any changes.

You will need to copy your blog post text to
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TranslationsOutsideStatus

Simos