Great idea!

I'll be at GUADEC-ES on 30 and 31, and I'd like to help you with ideas and
some other tasks.

About the Gtranslator hackfest, that's a very good idea. I organized a
hackfest some weeks ago, but still there are some important bugs that
should be reviewed and fixed.

Also, we could talk about many other topics... what about creating a
brainstorm-wiki to pick up several ideas?