I talked with Ana Rey at GUADEC-ES about some small improvements I'd like
to do in DL (progressbar in translators profile, link to show/hide
completed modules in this profile) and she is working on it.

These are small patches that she could upload to bugzilla. The progressbar
is nealr finished, and I opened a bug about it some time ago, so I hope it
will be close soon.

Cheers