Hi,

DL updates it's statistics from repositories (not from Transifex) two times
a day. Also, Transifex doesn't commit into repository the translation
files. It is done by maintainers, so if you upload a completed PO file to
Transifex, it will show a 100% in your language, but DL won't show it,
since it generates the statistics from the repository.