On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Daniel Mustieles García
<daniel.mustie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And here is the attatchment Gmail didn't upload before ;)
>

> 2013/3/20 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel.mustie...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi again.
>>
>> As promised, here is the updated report about typos in documentation tags.
>>
>> If your language is on the list, please review and fix to avoid errors
>> when compiling the affected modules. Below is the list of the languages with
>> errors.

Hello Daniel,

Would you mind telling us how do we verify that our translation
was corrected? Will executing ./configure; make sufficient?

I read your report for ID several times, but didn't know which tag was wrong.

Maybe my eyes are not so good anymore nowadays.

Regards,
Andika Triwidada