Hello,

I am wondering how to install a local help page so that it integrates with
the system help. Especially in the context of user plugin help page. But
this could be for any user help page with links to/from the system help.

For example, a package 'XXX' installs its help pages in:
/usr/share/help/<LL>/XXX/xxx.page

A custom XXX plugin 'my-plugin' is installed locally in
/home/$USER/.config/XXX/my-plugin

The plugin has also a help page. Running 'yelp my-plugin.page' will display
the page, but it does not integrate with the system wide help. For example,
links to xxx.page does not work. Similarly, xxx.page does not reference
my-plugin.page.

Ideally, I would like to put the help page in:
/home/$USER/.config/XXX/my-plugin.page
But how to tell the system help that this page exists?

How should a user help page be installed?