2013/7/18 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel.mustie...@gmail.com>

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Still there are problems with diff pages. You can see an example here:
>
> https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-web-www/master/dynamic/es
>
> The diff page between the original PO file and the sent by the translator
> is not working. Also, the statistics of the sent file say 0/0/0.
>
> Could you please review it?

Hey,

unfortunately there's not much I can do about that, some of the files
weren't uploaded correctly (the server does not have them on the upload
directory) thus they aren't showing up as expected. I would suggest to
upload the files again in the case something like you described appears on
your lang's page. Everything will then work as expected and the diff will
be properly generated.

--
Cheers,

Andrea