Thanks to you Fran.

It seems there is a remaining mismatching tag in GDM (missin </filename> in
the translated string)

gl/gdm-help.master.gl.po, line 1308: mismatched tag
#. (itstool) path: sect2/para
#: C/index.docbook:815
msgid ""
"to <filename>&lt;etc&gt;/hosts.deny</filename>. You may also need to add"
msgstr "a <filename>&lt;etc&gt;/hosts.deny. Tamén precisa engadir"

Cheers!

2013/9/10 Fran Dieguez <fran.dieg...@mabishu.com>

> On mar 10 sep 2013 20:51:53 CEST, Marek Černocký wrote:
>
>> Czech language fixed.
>>
>> Marek Černocký
>>
>> Daniel Mustieles García píše v Út 10. 09. 2013 v 16:45 +0200:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>

>>> I've generated a report with some bugs and typos in documentation PO
>>> files. As you know, these kind of errors may break the modules's
>>> compilation process, so it would be great if each afected language
>>> coordinator could fix them.
>>>

>>> This is the list of the affected languages:
>>>
>>> cs
>>> de
>>> el
>>> eu