Hi Marcos,

TL;DR; go for it!

Anything that eases the translators workflow is always welcome!

As for suggestions/criticism:
- don't try to fill the complete gap but instead go step by step[1]
- fix problems at the right level, i.e. make GNOMECAT be able to push
translations maybe is a bit too much, and Damned-Lies is already able to
push them, so instead of having to do some git magic, just upload the
file to Damned-Lies and order it to push the translation
- make it as easier as possible to test it while you develop: i.e. your
target audience is translators so the easier you make them to install
and try your application, the faster you will get feedback and users
will be more happier :)
- I could go here and ask for ponies, but first get the basic workflow
right and later we can improve it and add more on top of it
- as a personal nitpick: change the name please, as the Catalan
translation coordinator, whenever I see GNOMECAT I read "GNOME
Catalan" :D

It's so great to have you again as a GSOC!!

Cheers,
Gil

[1] So make small milestones that in themselves are already useful so
that if you do not reach the final goal, all the way leading to it is
still useful. Something like:
- allow to enter Damned-Lies credentials
- be able to pick a module to translate
- be able to submit to Damned-Lies a translation

El ds 03 de 05 de 2014 a les 20:25 +0200, en/na Marcos Chavarría
Teijeiro va escriure:

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net