Ask,

Firstly, congratulations and i wish the best of lucks on this new assignment!

You can read some about team coordinator's responsabilities[1] and
actions[2], and about the account team[3], to whom you can request
e.g. GIT access [4]

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationActions
[3] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam
[4] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/NewAccounts

p.s.: just in case you don't know, you will need GIT access to commit
newly translated documentations, but UI and already-started
documentations can be commited from Damned-Lies.

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira