Hi everyone,
po-files contain info coming from the .desktop file that is used to start
the application.
For example the gnome-control-center contains:

#. Translators: those are keywords for the sound control-center panel
#: ../panels/sound/data/gnome-sound-panel.desktop.in.in.h:4
msgid "Card;Microphone;Volume;Fade;Balance;Bluetooth;Headset;Audio;"

Do I need to add the original English terms to the translated keywords in
Bulgarian in order to allow the user when using Bulgarian locale to also be
able to search using terms in English?

Are English originals included in search by default or do I need to add
them by hand?

Kind regards:
al_shopov