You won't need a committer anymore, team coordinators can now submit
their translations to the repository from the Damned Lies interface.

You will still need somebody to help when creating a new translation
file for the documentation/help files, but the main software translation
can now be handled without a committer.

Welcome to GNOME :)

12/12/2014 10:01, sgrìobh ammar logicals: