Hi;

On 16 April 2015 at 21:37, Rafael Ferreira <rafael.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The message catalog (PO) of GTK+ "po-properties", which can be found
> in [1] contain strings like "Snap edge set", "Cell background set",
> "Editability set".
>
> I understand "set" is used as similiar "define". However I'd like to
> confirm if it is something like e.g. "Snap edge definided", which
> means Snap edge was enabled.
>
> Does someone know if my logic is correct?

It's correct.

The '*-set' properties are used to notify whether or not the
corresponding property is set, and should be honoured, so if
'snap-edge' is the corresponding property, the 'snap-edge-set'
property means whether the 'snap-edge' property is set or not.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io