Sgrìobh Rafael Fontenelle na leanas 10/08/2016 aig 17:55:
> (CCing to gnome-i18n mail list)

> <mailto:karabutawo...@gmail.com>>:
>
>     So when you are away from your PC, then No work?
>

> Me? Yeah, I tend to do other stuff, as my work and localization (i18n)
> tend to take too much of my time already. I tried to translate via
> mobile phone once, but I've gave up due to bad ergonomics, lack of good
> software, battery consumption etc.
>
> Anyway, one can always do a quick translation from another computer by
> installing a PO editor, or even using portable version of Notepad++ with
> you're on a WC (Windows computer).

Notepad++ doesn't come with a translation memory with fuzzy matches, so
I don't think that's the best idea.

Something like a Pootle server would be nice, but I have no idea how
much work it would take to integrate that into the Damned Lies workflow.
It would allow both online and offline translation.