> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there would be a possibility of changing the
> coordinatorship of the Silesian team. There hasn't been much happening there
> for the last four years, so I'd like to take over. I'm the owner of the
> Silesian Ubuntu, Firefox and LibreOffice teams. Thank you!

Hi Grzegorz,

It would be great if the Silesian efforts could be reactivated. Let's
see if Przemysław responds.

I can see that you're the coordinator of the Ubuntu Silesian team, but
I couldn't find any information on Silesian Firefox and LibreOffice
teams. Are they hosted outside of Mozilla and The Document Foundation
infrastructures? If so, then why?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg