Hello Saikeo,

I don't see your translation. However, I have changed your current
membership status from translator to committer and you should be able to
submit the translation yourself. Give it a try and let me know.

Regards,
Anousak

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Saikeo Kavhanxay <kavhan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have started translate a few file but my translated file was not commit.
> I have wait for a few month my file still have no review and commit. Could
> you please help me to add committers for Lao team?
>

> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Saikeo
>

> Network and System Engineer
>
> IT Dept., APB Laos
>
> [image: ccna_routerswitching_sm][image: jn_certified_associate_rgb]

Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh
Managing Director, Sakurity and Xangdao Consulting
Email: anou...@gmail.com
Skype: xangdao1
Cell: 856-20-5549-3166
http://www.xangdao.com

"Small thing can make a big impact", Anousak.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity", Maximus.

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find
harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein

Phonpapao Road, Phonpapao Village, Sisatthanak District
VTE, Lao PDR
At your service for complete ICT solutions.