tis 2017-05-16 klockan 11:43 +0430 skrev mousavi.ar...@gmail.com:
> On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 1:40 AM, Marcus Lundblad <m...@update.uu.se>
> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Thanks for your answer Arash!
> > I attached a patch to the aforementioned bug which I think should
> > do
> > achieve the goal (embedding each component with the RLM or LRM
> > depending on the locale). From some quick testing it kinda looks
> > right
> > to me. But it would be great with more testing (I might very well
> > be
> > missing something obvious here).
>
> I don't have much experience with compiling gnome's development apps,
> but if you could give me some hints I could give some feedback too.

Which distro are you using?
If you are enable to run flatpaks, you should be able to follow the
newcomer guide for building as a flatpak using gnome-builder, something
like https://blogs.gnome.org/chergert/2016/11/30/contribute-to-polari-w
ith-this-one-simple-trick/ but replace with the gnome-maps code
instead.

//Marcus