Hello Richard and everyone

Please, could you take a look at an error on generating the POt file?

The following error is displayed in Damned Lies:

Error regenerating POT file for gcab:
xgettext --files-from POTFILES.in --directory
/var/www/gnomeweb/scratchdir/git/gcab --from-code utf-8 --add-comments
--output gcab.pot --msgid-bugs-address
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=msitools&keywords=I18N+L10N&component=gcab

Thanks in advance,
Enrico (pt_BR team)