Hi everyone,

Le 22/03/2018 à 22:02, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
>> Hello, I wonder if there is a place on the web where one can test the new
>> translations.
>> Like there was a couple of years ago this tool: https://deckard.malizor.org/
>> which allows translators to see their translations in the user interface
>> windows.
>> That tool appears to be no longer updated. Are there any other alternatives?
>> Or can we get it updated with the new gnome apps?
>
> What makes you believe Deckard is out-of-date? Did you notice missing
> options in the GUI of any modules, or you're talking about the modules
> missing in there (e.g. gedit) ?
>
> For what it is worth, you could talk to its maintainer Nicolas:
> cont...@nicolas-delvaux.org

I confirm that https://deckard.malizor.org/ is up-to-date.
All apps and translations are automatically updated from git once a day.

If you think Deckard is missing anything, feel free to post your
requests on the Github project: https://github.com/Malizor/deckard

The Deckard project itself is mainly in maintenance mode now, but if
there is a renewed interest and improvement requests, I could throw some
more time at it :)

Cheers,
Nicolas