Hey Daniel,

library-web and others are infrastructure projects, so they are handled
differently on purpose.

Fractal is not a GNOME app, so it's not in GNOME/. Ideally they would be...
but I don't think they started the process for that yet, if any.

Moving them to the non-GNOME section in dammed-lies looks like the proper
solution.

Cheers