Hello Hannie,

Em qui, 5 de jul de 2018 às 04:04, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumole...@zonnet.nl> escreveu:

> Hello Rafael,
>
> Thanks for your answer. When I try this command of yours I get the
> following error message:
> fatal: No such remote 'origin'
>
> When I remove 'origin' I get this:
>     or: git remote set-url --add <name> <newurl>
>     or: git remote set-url --delete <name> <url>
>
>      --push                manipulate push URLs
>      --add                 add URL
>      --delete              delete URLs

Maybe you have an older Git version?  Try adding the "--add" flag like this:

$ git remote set-url --add origin g...@gitlab.gnome.org:GNOME/gthumb.git

Alternatively, you can remove the whole Git checkout directory and run
git-clone again, now using gitlab.gnome.org as source URL, instead of
the old git.gnome.org

> I cannot use Damned Lies because I get the following message: An error
> occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was:
> “Sorry, adding new translations for documentation is not yet supported.”

Yep. D-L currently does not support adding new translation file for
documentation. It is still required to send the first one via Git
commands and the further updates can be done via D-L web interface.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle