Hello Snehalata,

Just make sure you don't get lost, "msgfmt" is a tool from the GNU
Gettext project and if it is installed, then msgfmt should be
available. I assume you are not in a Linux system, as you use
"Notepad++". If that's the case and if you don't have Gettext (i.e.
you didn't find 'msgfmt' binary available in your system), you could
use Cygwin [1] or you have to get a Gettext built for Windows.

Having Gettext installed and msgfmt available, please check Hannie's
instructions.

[1] https://www.cygwin.com/

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle