Hi fellow translators,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 4:20 PM Link Dupont <l...@sub-pop.net> wrote:

> They are now done and ready for translation! The notes can be found in
> the gnome-3-30 branch of the release-notes repository. I will be adding
> images this week.

While looking into details of the 3.28 translations, I found out that many
teams mark screenshots as “translated but uses the original”. Please don’t
do that. I understand that seeing something not at 100% is frustrating but
this is not a good reason to do it. If you don’t have the time or if it is
too difficult to reproduce, then just leave the screenshot untranslated.
The result will be the same for readers (original screenshot will be shown)
but at least we get an accurate representation of the state.

This of course doesn’t apply to logos and other such images that indeed can
be used as is in the localized version.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke