Hi Fabio,
Am So., 2. Sep. 2018 um 10:48 Uhr schrieb Fabio Tomat via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n@gnome.org>:

> Don't know if I opened bug properly
> but commiting from DL the translation to the release notes for GNOME 3.30 i
> got this error
> [Errno 128] Command: "['git', 'push', 'origin', 'gnome-3-30']", Error:
> GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project. fatal: Could not
> read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access
> rights and the repository exists.

Even my attempt to commit your translation directly from the Gitlab
web interface failed:
»You're not allowed to replace files in this project directly. Please
fork this project, make your changes there, and submit a merge
request.«

So you filed your bug correctly, because at least the  D-L bot should
be able to commit.

> Moreover I see that Friulian is not inserted to DOC_LINGUAS

After committing the German translation, Piotr Drąg has changed the
DOC_LINGUAS file accordingly. It needs to be done manually anyway.

Best Regards,
Mario