I use gtxml and msgfmt for checking PO files, but I disabled the gtxml
check temporary because it returned false positives in the
"translator-credits" line, but it detects wrong tags in documentation that
might cause a crash when compiling the module.

Of course, if there is any problem with a translation commit you can always
ask this list and we will help you ;-)