Hi,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 9:11 AM Claude Paroz <cla...@2xlibre.net> wrote:

> Le 13. 09. 18 à 08:59, Jehan Pagès a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 7:09 AM Snehalata Shirude
> > <snehalata.shir...@gmail.com <mailto:snehalata.shir...@gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> >     There are some small difference in both files such number of strings
> >     and sequence. It is needed for us to decide which po files we should
> >     use for translation purpose now. Please tell us...
> >

> > Well unless I misunderstand what you are saying, the repository is
> > always authoritative. Therefore use the po files generated from repo
> text.
>
> I'm not so sure about this. We should find out what and why there are
> differences. Ideally they should be identical.

That's actually why I was asking for a link. I don't think we should upload
any po files on the website. If we do, this is probably wrong unless this
is automatically updated regularly (which is obviously not the case). Hence
the repo should be the only reference.

But of course, maybe I miss something. :-)
In any case, we should really know first where these po files come from.

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net