Le 02.08.19 à 08:57, Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> There is an error in gnome-video-effects, DL can't generate POT file:
>
> https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-video-effects/master/po/es/
>
> This happens for several languages, not only for Spanish
>
> It seems that the last commit in the project was some weeks ago, so
> maybe the issue is in the DL side.

The commit which transitions from intltool to meson was applied just 3
days ago.

The problem is that xgettext autodetection of the file format doesn't
succeed (.effect is unknown to gettext).
We can workaround this by forcing --language=Desktop in XGETTEXT_OPTIONS
of Makevars. But I fear we'll have issues as soon as a different file
format is added to POTFILES.in.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net