The commits I did today (~3 hours ago) were made directly from command line
and they wen ok:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/commit/07f89a83001cf6a4e3970c99e96e817141d2b362

The problem is that DL is not updating stats. Following the same example
with Epiphany, last update was done "2020-05-16 10:32 a.m." so the commit I
did today is not being reflected in DL.

Anyway, if you need me to make another commit from command line I can do
it, just let me know ;-)

Thanks!