Hi Rafael,

Yes, I modified POTFILES.in to fix some errors DL was showing about missing
files (and a non-existant file) in the file.

If strings are marked as translatable but not included in POTFILES it's not
a freeze break (please let me know if I'm wrong... this is sometimesa bit
confusing).

But now we have done the initial setup for having this module in DL I'd ask
Felipe to review and fix this. We can do it but maybe we should let him
this task ;-)

Thanks!