Ufff,
I'm really sorry, I guess I'm a handfull of hopelessness ...

I use commandline, not DL.

   - I know, that I can easily clone, update, commit almost all the
   packages in stable 3.36, devel 3.38 eg. evolution ... gnome-connections is
   unclonable [error 1]
   - I know I have problems with most gnome infrastructure eg. damn-lies,
   jhbuild I just did manage, something changed in last few days
   - there are some packages, that can not be cloned - contrast, fractal,
   gnome-keysign ...

As I understood, we are not allowed to mess around some of these packages
(I do not wish to battle developers, who enforce this), so I leave them
untranslated, which really is a shame. I got instructions about how to
clone it using web/command line, but it takes absolutely too much time and
I never figured it out, how to do it only through commandline.

I will start looking for a new coordinator, but I doubt I will find someone
willing soon ...

Best,
Matej

[error 1]
Cloning into 'gnome-connections'...
remote:
remote:
remote: The namespace you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote:

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists.

I sometimes think, that I'm too old for this ;).