Hi Thibault,

I have some questions about this, hope you can help us with them

1 .To have a better idea about the necessary work for this, how many
translatable strings (aprox) Flatpak Software has?

2. Are those translatable strings in a PO file format? If answer is no,
which format does it use and which tool is recommended for it?

3 - If finally DL is not able to directly commit translations, how will be
the workflow to send and commit them?

In a first stage I would not opposite to this idea, but I would like to
solve these questions before giving a final vote (just my personal opinion
about this, it would be necessary other coordinator's opinion).

Thanks in advance