Hello Alexander,

These strings are part of gedit's of a mitigation for gedit's  #197
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gedit/-/issues/197>. This is an issue that
impacts users pretty badly since it leaves gedit slow or unresponsive. I'm
a translator (and translator coordinator) myself, so I will not be doing a
string freeze break if it was not in a strong benefit for our users.

Regards,

Jordi,

Note: From the GTP coordination
<https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam> cited in the
document that you shared, just to mention that Gil Forcada stepped down
years ago from GNOME. Actually I replaced him as coordinator for the
Catalan translation.