Ühel kenal päeval, L, 28.08.2021 kell 09:02, kirjutas Claude Paroz:
> Le 27.08.21 à 23:48, Marinus a écrit :
> > Hey list,
> >
> > there was a minor string change in gnome-music in
> > gnomemusic/widget/albumwidget.py :
> >
> > old: "{}, {} minute", "{}, {} minutes"
> > new: "{} minute", "{} minutes"
> >
> > That's all for today and thank you for your work.
>
> Hi Marinus,
>
> We are now in string freeze mode, not in string change announcement
> mode, so you didn't follow the right process.
> You have to request a string freeze break, and commit when it has been
> approved.
> https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes
>
> Please follow the rules for the happiness of all :-)

According to the schedule found at https://wiki.gnome.org/FortyOne
the string freeze starts at 28th August 23:59 UTC, until which we still
have ca 15 hours to go at this time.

String change announcement period had started 14th August, 23:59 UTC.

Mart