Hi all!

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 7:02 PM Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmott...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi translation teams!
>
> We are planning the release of GIMP 2.10.26 for next Sunday (September 6),
> if all goes well.
> Thanks for the awesome work, as usual!

For the record, we found a small yet annoying build bug in a recent change,
so we are going to directly ship GIMP 2.10.28 (2.10.26 was released as
source yesterday, but we haven't announced it yet, hence will skip it and
will only announce 2.10.28).

Strings are unchanged, except that I added an appdata metadata in the
desktop file for the 2.10.28 release (so one more string). The source
release will likely happen on the evening (CET) of Tuesday 7.

Thanks and sorry for the mishap!

Jehan