The branch 'gcmd-1-14' was created pointing to:

a631d6856b2fd599296cd3884117c9a24686ee57... Update of NEWS, releases.xml and
appdata

This is the new stable branch of Gnome Commander. The branch 'gcmd-1-12'
can be removed from Damned Lies.

Also I'd like to express my big gratitude to all the translators
contributing to the latest 1.14 release! Thank you all very much!

https://gcmd.github.io/2022/02/05/Release-v1-14-0.html

PS: I added a badge on the GitLab page recently which shows the current number
of available translations and which points to the damned lies project page.
See here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander

Regards,
Uwe