On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 7:33 PM Yuri Chornoivan via gnome-i18n <
gnome-i18n@gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message while trying to commit the
> chronojump
> translation via DL:
>
> [Errno 128] Command: "['git', 'commit', '-m', 'Update Ukrainian
> translation',
> '--author', 'Yuri Chornoivan ']", Error: Committer identity unknown ***
> Please
> tell me who you are. Run git config --global user.email "y...@example.com"
> git
> config --global user.name "Your Name" to set your account's default
> identity.
> Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository. fatal: unable
> auto-detect email address (got 'l10n@damned-lies-4-wjqfp.(none)')
>
> The email address is established in my profile and it worked well so far.
>
> Is there any way to bypass this?

The error states the problem is with the *committer* name. You are the
*author*, so the error has nothing to do with your configuration is
entirely on the Damned lies side. Please file an issue at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues/

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke