Carlos Soriano  commented:

We keep progressing on the board side, things are just slow because of its
legal nature too. I would say let's make an exception here without any formal
process/agreement and move it to GNOME/, given that there seems to be community
agreement.

@mcatanzaro I would though request that we are more careful about what
libraries we add to core. I think it's fine here, but if we have a policy that
no core should depend on World/ libhandy shouldn't have been added to core in
the first place :-)

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/issues/148#note_692236
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.