Milan Crha created an issue:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/414

There's a finishing GSoC work called evolution-etesync, which is currently
developed by a participant Nour in his own repository:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/nourmat/evolution-etesync/

We, me and Tom (an EteSync mentor), would like to make the module official,
thus move it under GNOME. I'd say it can be just created and Nour will move the
code accordingly. There's no need to preserve the tickets, from my point of
view, because they were highly related to our (code) review process within the
GSoC tasks.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/414
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.