Emmanuele Bassi commented:

Since we still have help.gnome.org, might as well set up a redirect for
`help.gnome.org/release-notes/41.0` that maps to
`teams.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/Engagement/release-notes/41/`.

Ideally we could regenerate all the release notes for previous releases as
well, and publish them all in the same place; then we'd have a single redirect
under `release-notes`.

When the docs team figures out the replacement for help.gnome.org we can move
the release notes to their own location.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/694#note_1274004
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.