On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Josh Leverette <coder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "gnome-love"? I sense one of the first autocorrect fails on this mailing
> list may have just occurred.. ha, but yes, if there were a guide to
> familiarize people with the layout of the Wayland code, it would be
> excellent.

Nope, no auto correct there, there is a mailing list and a irc channel
called "gnome-love" :-)

Wayland project is off on freedesktop.org.  I don't think we have anything
GNOME specific.  GTK+ already has wayland backends and clutter support.
 You shouldn't really have to know about wayland that I'm aware of.  But
someone else here probably knows way more than I do about it.

sri